Pages

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Finger lime defoliating



4 weeks since I brought the red finger lime tree back to Melbourne and the tree is not doing well. The leaves started falling even though I brought it indoors due to the the cold weather at night. It must be stressed due to the change in environment or maybe the soil is not appropriate. I am unsure the reasons but am hoping it survives.

I bought some seasol and mixed it with water per instructions and will add this to the plant every week for the first 2-3 weeks. Then maybe every fortnight till the leaves appear again. I also added a little epsom salt to the soil.

There are some reddish dots on the branches, not sure if they are new bubs. 

Anyone with tips to get this plant back with leaves would be much appreciated.




No comments:

Post a Comment